At Fram, our clients often hire our attorneys to give lectures and teach courses on various legal issues. This training and education cover topics that include:
- The liabilities of board members (stock companies, foundations, and associations)
- Contract management, including contract negotiation
- Protection of trade secrets
- Housing rights laws and tenancy laws
- Foundations and inheritance law
Are you interested in our training and education services? Contact us for a discussion. We can provide brief lectures, as well as longer and more in-depth training. We always adapt our training and education to a client’s needs. We establish a practical perspective for the areas of law covered and concretely start with your business in mind, maximizing the benefits and giving you tools for the future.